Has anyone here played GERMS Nerawareta Machi?

ColonelKurtz

New Challenger
Reaction score
I heard it was AI translated and was just wondering if the quality of the translation gets in the way of understanding the story.

It looks like a scfi kings field game. Definitely peeked my interest after I saw it got a set on RetroAchievements.

I have yet to try the fan translation, I did play it a few years ago however but not for long. The fact that it's essentially an open world game with vehicles and all on the PS1 is pretty impressive.

I heard it was AI translated
Could I ask where you're getting this information? The only details I could find on the translation are from this page, where it's claimed to be based on an existing Spanish script. I'm not seeing anything about AI...

I've had the game downloaded for a while and am a huge stickler for high-quality translations and properly-edited English writing, so once I play it I'll report back here on what I find.

Could I ask where you're getting this information? The only details I could find on the translation are from this page, where it's claimed to be based on an existing Spanish script. I'm not seeing anything about AI...

I've had the game downloaded for a while and am a huge stickler for high-quality translations and properly-edited English writing, so once I play it I'll report back here on what I find.
On CDRomance in the comment section (disqus) there are people saying it's AI translated.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back