Wishlist of games you wish got translated

What's last ranker? I've never heard of it but I love a good RPG
Everything I know about it comes from wikipedia lol. It's a PSP RPG made by Capcom, and Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series, FFXV, Super Mario RPG, etc.) does the score. The combat is sort of an action/RPG hybrid thing. It looks really interesting, but it is one of those translations where only the story/gameplay relevant text is translated. Here is the CDR link. The text editing process is freely available, so anyone could finish the translation as long as they knew Japanese. I once had half a mind to use Google Translate to give rough translations of the incidental text, but the results were so bad I gave up pretty quickly.

i thought i had some games i wanted in English but i guess i'm wrong.

Yakuza Kenzan, it's one of the only yakuza games that hasn't had a fan translation yet, hopefully, RGG will remaster/remake it considering they have done one of Ishin.

Last edited:
It looks very... Capcom. Seems fun though. Maybe it'll get re released some day?
Maybe. Capcom has been releasing a lot of their old games, but none of the RPGs. I think one day I will bite the bullet and just play with the fan translation

- The Hybrid Front on Megadrive/Genesis, a futuristic wargame with an atmosphere and aesthetic similar to Front Mission.
- Front Mission 2089 on NDS.
- Tengai Makyou II, preferably the NDS version, which takes up less memory space than the PC Engine CD Rom version.
- Battle Robot Retsuden, Zeta Gundam, Maten Densetsu (an obscure and visually fascinating RPG) on Super Famicom.
- Nage Libre, another obscure RPG with Japanese high-school girls fighting each other on Super Famicom and PS1.
- Shin Super Robot Taisen on PS1.
- Kaze no densetsu Xanadu 1 and 2 on PC Engine CD Rom.
- Urusei Yatsura on Mega CD/Sega CD.
- Yarudora Series : vol.2 Kisetsu o dakishimete, vol.3 Sampaguita, vol.4 Yukiwari no hana, Blood, Scandal on PSP.

Last edited:
the japanese version of Peace Keepers. (the japanese version has more lives then the usa version)

Its never happening bc too much work, but I'd love retranslations of some ps1 and psp rpgs the same way mother, final fantasy 6 and 7 and a bunch of famicom and super famicom and mega drive games got retranslated because the english version version had some censorship or the translators took way too many liberties

ALSO
1727647910369.png

And this one is actually being worked on!
1727647933843.png

I would prefer the Saturn version just because it's parts 1 and 2, but if 2 was translated into English, I would be happy with it on any system

10714-the-legend-of-heroes-i-ii-sega-saturn-capa-1.jpg

Last edited:
Summon Night SwordCraft Story 3, the first game is one of my favorites of all time and while I kinda bounced off the 2nd game I'd love to play the 3rd.

Also the main series games too, I havent played the 2 of them that we did get translated but I'd like to at least play the earlier ones first.

1727976701766.png

3059914-despiria_dc_jp_box_front.jpg
ycPZGRt.gif

despiria-dreamcast-2783.png

definetely deSpiria. It's from dreamcast, fucking weird, also reminds me of Hylics somehow, Baroque too and of course the Suspiria movie just because of the name.

i'm also waiting for the first Boku no Natsuyasumi (psx) to be translated. Hilltop made the 2nd for the ps2, while the first one seems to be stuck with other people...

The To Heart visual novel game
8qaPOrc.png

Possibly the Tokimeki Memorial 2 visual novel

Zxyw8rY.jpeg

The Tokimeki Memorial 1 & 2 Puzzledama PS1 games
cnphlKx.jpeg
xaybE8P.png

For sure Boku no Natsuyasumi 1 and Boku no Natsuyasumi 4
hS2HbJT.png
VfPZ27I.jpeg

Maybe some others if I find any more sometime.

Princess Crown is the first game by VanillaWare, and this one guy has been saying his translation is 95% done for like 3 years and yet there is nothing to show for it.

I gotta second Princess Crown, really want to see this one get translated.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back