Are there any games you've always wanted to play but can't because you don't own the only device they run on?

Yep! I always wanted to play the Shadow of the Beast reboot on the PS4:

It looks so great. One day, when the emulation is there, I hope I can get to it.
Yo, I forgot all about this one.
When I originally saw the trailer I expected launch to make a bigger-than-not splash.
Gonna look into that one too.

Yeah! I still have a copy and two Vitas. I only played through it once, but I would like to go back again and get all the trophies for it.
Two?! Wish I could have one
1000017419.jpg

Wow, you’ve sold me! Does that mean I don’t have to worry about being lost in any of the series’ plot?

It’s a WHAT??? And I just looked it up, and they even remastered it for PS4! I’m definitely checking these games out — off-brand Halo sounds exactly like what I’m looking for.
Just an FYI re: killzone PSP. The 5th chapter was download only. IDK if it's included in the ps4 release. CDR's release of the game has the 5th chapter patched in as an option.

Anything Sega Saturn

Astro Boy looks very good too, I'm hoping for a pc release
Many light gun games especially

1727705225610.png

Yes it has a ps2 port, but come on, it's not the same thing without the GIANT HEAVY METAL RIFLE, I played it a couple times and it was THE TITS

Also
1727705335929.png

At one point a stegosaurus takes a giant dump on you and you can shoot it mid air

Never had a Sega CD or Sega 32X. I'd love to get one of those custom built Sega Neptune consoles and a Mega Everdrive Pro cart to play all of them. Sure Kega Fusion can do it, but on actual hardware I need both.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back