Wishlist of games you wish got translated

Velucian

New Challenger
Reaction score
I'll start. basically any of the Evangelion games that haven't already been translated like Secret of Evangelion.

Medarot 4

1727142869904.png

Please, Super Robot Wars Alpha. The whole thing. I heard it was almost translated once. I heard Alberto the Impact from Giant Robo tries to fistfight an Angel from Evangelion, and I need to see that live.

Please, Super Robot Wars Alpha. The whole thing. I heard it was almost translated once. I heard Alberto the Impact from Giant Robo tries to fistfight an Angel from Evangelion, and I need to see that live.
That sounds awesome. It's always a shame that the games with the most interesting concepts are often the ones that get the least translations.

The Sound Novel Machi, Saturn version, and Kamaitachi no Yoru. Always have been interested in Machi but after playing 428 Shibuya Scramble my interest just grew.

I've been waiting for a Kowloon's Gate translation MY ENTIRE LIFE. The fact that a full RPG set in one of the most interesting and nightmarish places that ever existed is exquisite, but the fact that it’s completely inaccessible to us filthy anglophones certainly is not. :(

If Planet Laika and Garage can get decent translations, this should too, dag gummit! I just want to exist in a world where there’s no sunlight, and the walls are made of despair. As a concession, I’m also willing to accept UFO: A Day in the Life, but only begrudgingly.

Last edited:
Twilight Syndrome and Moonlight Syndrome
The Kenka Banchou games; we only got the 3rd one
The other ps1 Shin Megami Tensei games

Attachments

• maxresdefault-1783858791.jpg
    maxresdefault-1783858791.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 16
Someone brought up the Blue Seed game on Saturn earlier and, yeah, I'm curious to play.
FMV-RPG! All sorts of awesome abbreviations happening here!
1727195931975.png

Renny Blaster is a good time. You can play it without reading it. But I'd sure love to know WTF is actually happening, lol
1727196287532.png

I totally dig monster collecting games and really got a kick out of the "kid friendly" SMT joints: SMT: Devil Children for the GBC. I'd like to see some of the GBA versions get the o' Rosetta Stone treatment
1727196522083.png

1727196567440.png

And generally, just a ton of stuff on the Wonderswan and PC-Engine
1727196820717.png

1727196860186.png

Rival Schools. The JP version has a "create your character" mode with unique and interactive story where you learn moves and befriend characters it's really unique for a fighting game
Also the Kenka Bancho games are too cool to just stay in japan

Someone brought up the Blue Seed game on Saturn earlier and, yeah, I'm curious to play.
FMV-RPG! All sorts of awesome abbreviations happening here!
View attachment 169

Renny Blaster is a good time. You can play it without reading it. But I'd sure love to know WTF is actually happening, lol
View attachment 170

I totally dig monster collecting games and really got a kick out of the "kid friendly" SMT joints: SMT: Devil Children for the GBC. I'd like to see some of the GBA versions get the o' Rosetta Stone treatment
View attachment 171
View attachment 172

And generally, just a ton of stuff on the Wonderswan and PC-Engine
View attachment 173
View attachment 174
The kiddy SMT games, I was curious about them, are they any good?

Last edited:
The kiddy SMT games, I was curious about them, are they any good?
Depends on your threshold of patience (like any old game, right?).
If you're the kind of person that can sit with the original Pokemon or like the GBC Dragon Quest games and be entertained, by all means you're gonna have good time! It's really along those lines.

It doesn't take long at all to start fusing some pretty rad monsters and the "SMT-4-Kids" reworking of some of the well known monsters provide a hearty chuckle or two.

CDR has an English patched version of one of the GBC games.

Depends on your threshold of patience (like any old game, right?).
If you're the kind of person that can sit with the original Pokemon or like the GBC Dragon Quest games and be entertained, by all means you're gonna have good time! It's really along those lines.

It doesn't take long at all to start fusing some pretty rad monsters and the "SMT-4-Kids" reworking of some of the well known monsters provide a hearty chuckle or two.

CDR has an English patched version of one of the GBC games.
I finished Digital Devil Story megami tensei 2 and it became one of my favorite famicom games so sounds good to me! That game is absolutely ruthless but nothing beats the excitement I felt when I got to god, I went to hell and back to meet that son of a bitch figuratively and literally!

There's a discussion to have about Good kiddy games

1727354512201.png

^This is one of my favorite games ever and it's essentially devil may cry 1 for kids, it's not only made by the same people (hell its more of a sequl to 1 than devil may cry 2) who would go on to make bayonetta and dmc4 but also introduced core mechanics that will be seen in both games. And you know what playing it on hard actually made me sweat a little it's not a cakewalk

1727355160246.png

^ A very good spyro clone for those new to 3d controls and for everyone else it looks nice sounds nice controls well

Rezel Cross on the PSP. Code Age Commanders on the PS2.

Taekwondo (SNES)
Touge MAX 2 and Touge MAX G (PS1)
Boku no Natsuyasumi games (PS1 or PSP)
Battle Gear 3 (PS2)
Fu-un Bakumatsu-den (a PSP Musou hidden gem made by From Software and Genki)
Colosseum Road to Freedom REMIX (PS2)
Kengo 3 (PS2)

I'd love to see Last Ranker fully done (I think it's only a partial translation). It's a unique Capcom RPG with an OST by Yoko Shimomura.

Another interesting game would be the NGPC Ogre Battle game. It's just such a unique little game that I would love to check out (though I should probably play a single ogre battle game first before wanting this game to be translated).

Princess Crown is the first game by VanillaWare, and this one guy has been saying his translation is 95% done for like 3 years and yet there is nothing to show for it.

And this isn't a fan translation, but I have been waiting for the color patch for The Frog for whom the Bell Tolls for 2 years and it is driving me crazy!!!

I'd love to see Last Ranker fully done (I think it's only a partial translation). It's a unique Capcom RPG with an OST by Yoko Shimomura.

Another interesting game would be the NGPC Ogre Battle game. It's just such a unique little game that I would love to check out (though I should probably play a single ogre battle game first before wanting this game to be translated).

Princess Crown is the first game by VanillaWare, and this one guy has been saying his translation is 95% done for like 3 years and yet there is nothing to show for it.

And this isn't a fan translation, but I have been waiting for the color patch for The Frog for whom the Bell Tolls for 2 years and it is driving me crazy!!!
What's last ranker? I've never heard of it but I love a good RPG

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back