GBA Favorite GBA Games

I freaking LOVE the Zero series!!!
Same! I really love the sprite work
mega_man_zero_sprite__coding__by_ghostspace7_daohyal-fullview.jpg

favourite GBA game is The Sims: Bustin Out very comfy
1729044735453.png

I struggle to find games like that, no combat no platforms just some kind of RPG that's all about exploring the world interacting with the characters managing your money and your needs customizing your flat and following the plot

most Sims games on portable consoles have their own unique vibe really like the Urbz on nds/gba (direct sequel to Bustin Out) and the sims 2 on psp (insane plot) and the sims 2 on nds (insane vibes really weird and uncanny)

favourite GBA game is The Sims: Bustin Out very comfy
View attachment 1235

I struggle to find games like that, no combat no platforms just some kind of RPG that's all about exploring the world interacting with the characters managing your money and your needs customizing your flat and following the plot

most Sims games on portable consoles have their own unique vibe really like the Urbz on nds/gba (direct sequel to Bustin Out) and the sims 2 on psp (insane plot) and the sims 2 on nds (insane vibes really weird and uncanny)
I believe I played that Sims GBA game as well.
Mother 3, Broken Sword, Sword of Mana and Zelda Minish Cap.
Mother 3 was pretty fun and so was The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, though I haven't played those other two.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back