Classic Sonic Thread

Sonic Mega Collection on GameCube is AWESOME! It has all the classic Sega Genesis Sonic games on top of some bonus titles like Flicky and Ristar! The best part though was all the extra goodies like artwork and comics! The menu music is really nostalgic too! I could listen to that stuff for HOURS!!! Right up there with the menu theme from Smash Melee!
It truly was a fantastic collection for its time and shows how good we had it, these days they'll charge you 60 bucks for a collection of 3 games and they barely work.

It truly was a fantastic collection for its time and shows how good we had it, these days they'll charge you 60 bucks for a collection of 3 games and they barely work.
Even if they couldn't add Archie Sonic to the new collection, they could at least toss in some IDW comics.

Oh yeah? I had Gems Collection, and it SUCKED. 😡
I liked Gems. Sonic The Fighters was fun. :ROFLMAO:
Gems Collection is good, but there's no denying that the western versions got the short end of the stick, as the japan PS2 version has Bonanza Bros and all 3 Streets Of Rage games.

Also the fact that the unlockable gallery had Knuckles Chaotix art and yet we didn't get Knuckles Chaotix was also a let down.

Gems Collection is good, but there's no denying that the western versions got the short end of the stick, as the japan PS2 version has Bonanza Bros and all 3 Streets Of Rage games.

Also the fact that the unlockable gallery had Knuckles Chaotix art and yet we didn't get Knuckles Chaotix was also a let down.
No Knuckles Chaotix is a crime. That game seriously deserves a re-release, it's visually stunning as far as 2D games go and probably the most polished title on the 32X.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back