Anything New You're Looking Forward To?

I am looking forward to Fantasian releasing on accessible platforms.

Gravelord also had my attention, but the demo is out today and I'm not enjoying it as much I'd hoped.

Super excited for Fantasian, I hope Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey can get ported at some point that way we can play through all of Mistwalkers catalogue easily.

i really hope the rumor is true, its one of the only games in the series i haven't beaten and I've been holding off waiting for the remake for my first playthrough
Tbh thats a smart move see if the remake is good (if it even exists) and then decide

Tbh thats a smart move see if the remake is good (if it even exists) and then decide
it'll happen its just a matter of time!
and im sure it'll be one of the better FF remakes🤞
but if its not i have no problem playing the original version 👍

Gravelord also had my attention, but the demo is out today and I'm not enjoying it as much I'd hoped.
I've been waiting for Fantasian for years. IDK if I will actually play it, but I want to know that I could play it if I wanted to.
Monster Hunter Wilds
The correct answer

Madou Monogatari 4.
Honoo sotsuenji is probably among my favourite Turbografx CD games. I'm happy that this series is being revived but I'm skepical about it selling more then a few hundred copies in the West.

Madou-Monogatari_Fami-scans_07-10-24_004.jpg

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back