Anything New You're Looking Forward To?

Hey Hashimoto left capcom, maybe he can join Platinum and continue Another kamiaya action series ::biggrin::biggrin

Man...I dont friggin know what platinum is doing either, I dont get its upper management, it's my favorite studio, they're pretty much the only ones making games like in the ps2 days, but they've made some weeeird decisions like pricing Cereza and the Lost Demon at 60 dollars after saying it was meant to be a game for non action game fans and newcomers to the series..then why isnt it 40?? No one outside of bayonetta fans is going to buy it; I hope it didnt lose them money

I read their blogposts where they said they wanna do more genres, which I welcome, I cant see this approach working out

Kamiya was also making the NEO ARCADE CLASSICS, a great idea, he loves arcade games and so do I buuut he only made one before leaving so who knows if they rest will ever come out
I'm glad he finally got to make his own shoot em up though since he loves the genre and one of his fav games is Gradius
Agreed. I adore Platinum... but I worry.
Hoping for the best, tho 🤞

I'm super looking forward to Monster Hunter Wilds in 2025 (here's hoping my dinky Steam Deck can run it because it's the most powerful PC I own). I've loved MH since forever, and I'm playing through MH3U again as I wait for it to come out.

I'm also looking forward to Suikoden 1 + 2 remake coming out. Suikoden 2 is one of my favorite RPGs, but I never really touched the first one. I feel like it's gonna be great to play them back to back.

There's this indie game that's trying to be like the indie version of Rhythm Heaven called Bits & Bops coming out that looks so fun.

Oh, and I have been waiting for Fantasian to come to non-Apple Arcade for 3 literal years, and it is finally coming out around my birthday which is really cool (but I honestly feel like once I own it I'm gonna forget about it and drop it)

Waiting for Delta Force beta/play test in Oct. It's basically like BF4/2042.

I like fps/racing/fighting/shmups/arcade games and tetris type games

Legacy Of Kain Vampire GIF by Xbox

Toree Saturn is coming to Steam and Nintendo Switch sometime soon. Dunno when. Siactro always does good so it's best not to rush it. There's a bunch of other Toree games to play in the meantime and they are all $1 each.
ss_ae45c5e910ff3e91cd1902c4ae5e468004770c17.1920x1080.jpg

I really want to play that Great Circle Indiana Jones game Bethesda's releasing around december, I loved IJ way more than Star Wars and I honest to god used to wish that LucasArts back in the day made more IJ games
I just played Emperor's Tomb on my OG Xbox about 2 weeks ago...and it wasn't so good. Pretty rough for the most part. I'm hoping this one is miles better.

Agreed. I adore Platinum... but I worry.
Hoping for the best, tho 🤞
It's especially painful when Kamiya said he had ideas for games for every bayonetta game; guess I'll never get that Jeanne game, sigh ::unhappy

Revengence 2 would be a sure fire way to keep them afloat but thats never happening
It would be so awesome if they collabed with capcom..

I wonder if Bethesda is ever gonna allow any studio to make quake 5; they revived all the other classic fps series they own and they were all great (except wolfenstein youngblood, I have some reservations with wolf the new colossus too but overall it wasnt bad)
I dont want online, lord help me quake champions was a disappointment, I want something in the style of quake 1, eldritch horror shooting with nine inch nails

Last edited:
It's especially painful when Kamiay said he had ideas for games for every bayonetta game; guess I'll never get that Jeanne game, sigh ::unhappy

Revengence 2 would be a sure fire way to keep them afloat but thats never happening
It would be so awesome if they collabed with capcom..

I wonder if Bethesda is ever gonna allow any studio to make quake 5; they revived all the other classic fps series the own and they were all great (except wolfenstein youngblood, I have some reservations with wolf the new colossus too but overall it wasnt bad)
I dont want online, lord help me quake champions was a disappointment, I want something in the style of quake 1, eldritch horror shooting with nine inch nails
Revengeance 2 never ever, unfortunately.

I also hope for a true Quake 1 sequel/spiritual successor type deal. Dusk was pretty damn good obviously, but it didn't quite have the same vibe of grotesque fantasy sci Fi horror.

Hoi there. My Steam Wishlist is a bit barren but there are a few games I have been waiting for...too long now.
There's a GoldenEye 64 inspired FPS called Agent 64: Spies Never Die, which has a demo on Steam. Radio the Universe also has a nice demo you can try too.
I'm also keeping an eye on Skate Story, which looks to be like Tony Hawks but in Hell.

I was also looking forward to Lorn's Lure. Was, as it's now out and totally brilliant.

I'm really looking forward to metaphor, and the dragon quest 3 remake.

I think metaphor looks incredible actually. it's so good to see a cool new game being made that isn't a sequel!

Also the space adventure cobra game, Im amazed its only ever gotten One game on the pc engine cd
In fact, there have been many other games based on Space Adventure Cobra.
Including 2 adventure games on PC Engine CD Rom :
- Space Adventure Cobra: Kokuryuuou no Densetsu
- Space Adventure Cobra II: Densetsu no Otoko
A US/European adaptation of Cobra II on Sega CD/Mega CD :
- The Space Adventure - Cobra: The Legendary Bandit
And 3 installments on PS1, including Space Adventure Cobra: The Shooting.
The other 2, Cobra the Psychogun and Cobra: Galaxy Knights, are “comic adventure” or “interactive manga”.

In fact, there have been many other games based on Space Adventure Cobra.
Including 2 adventure games on PC Engine CD Rom :
- Space Adventure Cobra: Kokuryuuou no Densetsu
- Space Adventure Cobra II: Densetsu no Otoko
A US/European adaptation of Cobra II on Sega CD/Mega CD :
- The Space Adventure - Cobra: The Legendary Bandit
And 3 installments on PS1, including Space Adventure Cobra: The Shooting.
The other 2, Cobra the Psychogun and Cobra: Galaxy Knights, are “comic adventure” or “interactive manga”.
I happily stand corrected! *writes them all down*

I'm really looking forward to metaphor, and the dragon quest 3 remake.

I think metaphor looks incredible actually. it's so good to see a cool new game being made that isn't a sequel!
I'm interested about the DQ3 remake too (after the mods that uncensor it get made), it looks fantastic and it's an opportunity for more international players to try THE jrpg

The Big Catch, it's a really cool modern 3D platformer with a retro flair done right.

without a doubt Decapolice. just so much potential for never before seen gameplay mechanics there and the art direction looks so slick. i feel Level 5, when they do miss, still puts in a great amount of effort so my fingers are crossed for something great. ngl lack of details for so long has me a little worried and some questionable design decisions lately has made me wonder if their team has lost a bit of their magic since the 3DS days

it's a tough call for me.... but i'm looking foward for capcom fighting collecion 2 on current gen systems. i'm going buy it for PS4/Steam it's very rare for me to buy the same games for those 2 systems but it's worth it. also i need to buy the MVC collection for PS4....

The Big Catch, it's a really cool modern 3D platformer with a retro flair done right.
Really excited for this game, played the demo and think everyone should too. That demo is almost its own game with how huge it is and I think the area might be exclusive to the demo? Really worth everyones time who loves 3D platformers specifically I Feel like from the 6th generation

without a doubt Decapolice. just so much potential for never before seen gameplay mechanics there and the art direction looks so slick. i feel Level 5, when they do miss, still puts in a great amount of effort so my fingers are crossed for something great. ngl lack of details for so long has me a little worried and some questionable design decisions lately has made me wonder if their team has lost a bit of their magic since the 3DS days
That new Yokai Watch trailer with all the AI art has really tanked my faith in Level 5 as a company. Here's hoping that was just an aberration.

That new Yokai Watch trailer with all the AI art has really tanked my faith in Level 5 as a company. Here's hoping that was just an aberration.
I know, this is killing me! The new Professor Layton game looks pretty bland, too. 😢 It’s such a shame, because Level 5 just couldn’t be beat during the 3DS days, but (much like Game Freak) I think they’ve really struggled with the death of handheld consoles. The bungling of the Yo-Kai Watch franchise in particular has been heartbreaking, because I was always secretly rooting for it to beat Pokemon in the mid-2010s.

I would actually love for them to do another Guild collection — I think that would be a great way to evaluate if there’s still any talent left at the company in the creative side. If not, well…

Really excited for this game, played the demo and think everyone should too. That demo is almost its own game with how huge it is and I think the area might be exclusive to the demo? Really worth everyones time who loves 3D platformers specifically I Feel like from the 6th generation
Absolutely spot on, it truly feels like it takes a lot from games like Rayman 2, Spyro and Ape Escape in the best way possible. I've played other modern retro inspired 3D platformers and they often miss the mark, but The Big Catch absolutely wowed me with its demo.

not just for art now but narrative development as well:

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

I heard we're getting FFIX remake and tbh that is enough to bring a smile to my face
i really hope the rumor is true, its one of the only games in the series i haven't beaten and I've been holding off waiting for the remake for my first playthrough

also looking forward to Silent Hill 2 remake in a few days :)

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back