Anime Upcoming DanDaDan anime.

Trite Shadow

New Challenger
Reaction score
I want to see if there's anyone here excited for it, whether having read the manga or not.

I'm personally in love, because the subbed voices sound perfect and the animation looks great.

If anyone hasn't been interested until now, then I can try and describe what's so good about it.

I want to see if there's anyone here excited for it, whether having read the manga or not.

I'm personally in love, because the subbed voices sound perfect and the animation looks great.

If anyone hasn't been interested until now, then I can try and describe what's so good about it.
Can you tell us more about this manga? I'm interested.

Well DanDaDan is set in a world where every supernatural conspiracy and urban legend was real. The characters Ayase and Okarun believe in Spirits and Aliens respectively and make bets with one another to prove themselves right.

Both of the characters awaken to extraordinary powers due to the bet and have to spend the series defending themselves from forces trying to make use of their powers, while protecting other people dealing with the same forces attacking them.

The series has some crass humour and plot elements, which somewhat put me off of it for a short while, but I quickly fell in love with it soon after.

Even in the manga, the fights are fluid and easily understandable with fun powers and interesting enemies to overcome.

Well DanDaDan is set in a world where every supernatural conspiracy and urban legend was real. The characters Ayase and Okarun believe in Spirits and Aliens respectively and make bets with one another to prove themselves right.

Both of the characters awaken to extraordinary powers due to the bet and have to spend the series defending themselves from forces trying to make use of their powers, while protecting other people dealing with the same forces attacking them.

The series has some crass humour and plot elements, which somewhat put me off of it for a short while, but I quickly fell in love with it soon after.

Even in the manga, the fights are fluid and easily understandable with fun powers and interesting enemies to overcome.
I'm going to start reading this manga.
Cat Read GIF

I'm going to start reading this manga.
That's awesome. I'll just let you know that the point I stopped reading was around Chapter 15 and I think you'll get what put me off of it then.

I keep getting this series confused with Durarara!!
Ah, I've heard of it but never seen it. Is it worth it, 'cause I already have a bunch of stuff on my Plan to Read?

Ah, I've heard of it but never seen it. Is it worth it, 'cause I already have a bunch of stuff on my Plan to Read?
Yes! It's a very good action series with some extremely likeable characters. I've never actually seen the anime for it, but the manga is excellent and a hearty recommendation.

Oh yeah
1729222214022.png

Attachments

• 1729222188879.png
    1729222188879.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 2

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back