TV Series The Walking Dead and its spinoffs in chronological order. (SPOILER ALERT up to season 9 of main series)

NeroHackingRom

New Challenger
Reaction score
Hello There

Been binge watching a few series lately, one at a time, and last one was... Gilmore Girls. Then I needed to watch something with more action and so I jumped into The Walking Dead and all its spinoff but in chronological order which seems fair to me as I can be quite the obsessed completionist. I had already watched The Walking dead all the way to season 9 almost 10 years ago.

So I started with Fear The Walking Dead seasons 1-2-3, and REALLY liked them especially the character of Nick.
Started as a junkie in and out of rehab, only to see the world fall and reach his own level. From his point of view, he didn't had to adjust to the world anymore as the world adjusted to him. It was now normal to sleep in a ditch and fight for a scratch of food. It was my favorite character UNTIL THEY KILLED HIM in season 4 because the actor had enough of shooting this series. Same thing with Madison. After that I felt betrayed. It almost killed my appreciation of this spinoff too. Now Fear has Morgan as the main character, which was my least favorite from the main series. Anyway...

So now I'm at season 9 of Walking Dead,
Negan just escaped his cell in Alexandria
and I don't know what happens next, it's all new for me from there, never watched this far.

I'm wondering if some of the games in this franchise are directly linked to the tv series and are canon to it, and when their event take place in the timeline. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

First time posting here, fewer people than reddit, hopefully fewer bots, glad to be sharing my thoughts with you all.

Cheers

NeroHackingRom

Oh and BTW, here's the full chronological watching order of The Walking Dead franchise. Enjoy:
  • Fear the Walking Dead seasons 1 – 3
  • The Walking Dead seasons 1 – 8
  • Fear the Walking Dead season 4
  • Tales of the Walking Dead season 1
  • The Walking Dead season 9
  • Fear the Walking Dead season 5
  • The Walking Dead season 10
  • The Walking Dead: The World Beyond seasons 1 – 2
  • The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live
  • The Walking Dead season 11
  • Fear the Walking Dead seasons 6 – 8
  • The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live
  • The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon
  • The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon season 2
  • The Walking Dead: Dead City

Last edited:
This series lost me. I saw up to Season 7 but just couldn't stand it any more.
Keep in mind i saw this when it originally aired, so this was YEARS, and i had to wait many months for each season.
Burnout is real.
The other day I put the first episode of the last season to see how it looked like, I didn't like it. ::smirk1
I'm sure it's alright, I just have trouble taking it seriously, and all the characters I liked died, so...

I managed to get trough all of the CW universe (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and all the other series) so let me tell you, Walking Dead is a walk in the park compared to that lol. Not as many dying characters tho, even if sometimes a permadeath would be better than characters coming back to life over and over again like the Emperor from Star Wars.

Do you have any good recommendation of a new series to watch after that? Here we try to go like: One cute series, then one darker toned series, then another cute one, then another dark one. After Walking Dead we were thinking about going into Pokémon from season one all the way to the last ones but any good suggestion might change that...
(help!!!
dfrlk2z-30f9e921-f86f-433a-b6f2-f9c86b1e7038.png
)

I don't have nowhere near as much patience as you. This a TWD thread so I won't answer off topic questions ::smash
If you want make a new thread about recommendations. :)

Or else what, you gonna report me to the disciplinary committee? :LOL::p
Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

No members online now.