neko-z80asm-scm

goon

New Challenger
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to post my personal Zilog80 compiler-assembler programmed for Guile Scheme 1.4 on IRIX 6.2.

It is still in the works, I will eventually make a GB compiler-assembler with it. You can use dictionary dispatches for multiple assemblers in code.

The v0.1.17 source code is here :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/neko-z80asm-scm/

If you want to support me, here's the Brandywine/Silverhawk Software bank account (IBAN) :

BE96 3635 4668 8505

The software is somewhat shareware-freeware (0-day trial)

my castlevania-demo.tar.gz should be in here :

It has everything in assembler to bootstrap the SNES.

Hi, i merged your post on "Best Way To Start Romhacking?" with this previous one.

Isn't clear if this Castlevania you are sharing is a romhack of yours or modding tools etc. I downloaded this folder you shared but there is only a bunch of ".tar.gz" files in it and i believe that most people won't know what to do with it either. Can you make a clearer description of what is all that about?

The bubble sources are GNU based games for example, together with several other systems. It's just my GNU software until 10+ years ago.

castlevania-demo.tar.gz is included as a demo and bootstraps the SNES perfectly.
I don't remember the assembler anymore but I guess it's an old wla-tools assembly program else see the SNES wiki somewhere.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back