existential dread for my 3DS console

ALLGASNOBRAKE

New Challenger
Reaction score
i baby it. i never take it outside even when i really want to. i charge it only long enough to minimize the chances of freak electrical surges frying its insides. i gently pry open its lid like a brand new comic i plan to return in its plastic sleeve after reading.

because they're never going to make stereoscopic hardware ever again, and it's one of the coolest technological relics of our generation. and i only see prices going up on the aftermarket for anyone unlucky enough to have damage befall their precious console

time to pick up a 2DS as my everyday driver

i baby it. i never take it outside even when i really want to. i charge it only long enough to minimize the chances of freak electrical surges frying its insides. i gently pry open its lid like a brand new comic i plan to return in its plastic sleeve after reading.

because they're never going to make stereoscopic hardware ever again, and it's one of the coolest technological relics of our generation. and i only see prices going up on the aftermarket for anyone unlucky enough to have damage befall their precious console

time to pick up a 2DS as my everyday driver
I get that 👆

and i only see prices going up on the aftermarket for anyone unlucky enough to have damage befall their precious console
That's me, alright!!! I have a very old New 3DS XL bought in 2015 or so, and, while the thing has kept up well over the past decade, the bottom screen has started to go, and the battery only charges about 1/3rd of the time. I've been desperately seeking a cheap one on eBay for the past several years, but I can't even find a Japanese console going for less than $400 CAD, these days. I think ol' Gorse might just be out of luck. 😢

That's me, alright!!! I have a very old New 3DS XL bought in 2015 or so, and, while the thing has kept up well over the past decade, the bottom screen has started to go, and the battery only charges about 1/3rd of the time. I've been desperately seeking a cheap one on eBay for the past several years, but I can't even find a Japanese console going for less than $400 CAD, these days. I think ol' Gorse might just be out of luck. 😢
Replace your battery. CameronSino makes great replacements for all the ds/3ds line of systems

my 3DS has been in storage for years its just missing the pen thing
really need to mod it one of these days, emulating DS games on single screen handhelds isn't the best

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back