Do you snack or drink something while gaming?

George Of The Jungle Coffee GIF

In the cooler months, I like to have hot tea when I'm gaming. If it's warmer weather, I'll have either water, iced tea, or juice. I don't drink soda anymore.

I don't snack much when gaming. If I do, I'll go wash my hands, so I don't get anything on my controllers.

Mad respect for everyone in this thread being like "Nothing messy" or "I try to keep my hands clean"! 👍
Smarmy controllers are a no-go here too.

Cheat codes:
If you do want to eat something like chips or crunchy-messy snacks try using chopsticks.

My go-to "gamer fuel"... Black Coffee...::coffee
Snow White Coffee GIF

There's nothing worse than a grimy, smelly controller so I never used to snack, but then I met my wife. One night when I was staying over at her place, her gaming on her laptop and me on my 3DS, she brings cheese doodles and two pair of chopsticks. Nowadays I'm proficient in eating with chopsticks while gaming, and my controllers have never been cleaner.

jjimages.jpg

Why I have some tea of course! Nothing like a cup or two to keep me company.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back