Best shmup homebrew for the Sega Master System

It's Thinking 2

Young Hero
Reaction score
Flight of Pigarus, you play as a flying pig and shoot at cows. There's a cool boss fight at the end of the stage if you can make it all the way though. There's also two different time limits you can pick to challenge yourself. No idea what the high score is for the game because I never checked. Super fun game though. It even has power ups. It's on SMSPower if anyone is interested.

Flight of Pigarus, you play as a flying pig and shoot at cows. There's a cool boss fight at the end of the stage if you can make it all the way though. There's also two different time limits you can pick to challenge yourself. No idea what the high score is for the game because I never checked. Super fun game though. It even has power ups. It's on SMSPower if anyone is interested.
Okay, it looks wild!
1728844936234.png
1728844980296.png

I'm so into this!

I just tried it and its actually very, very cool. Visually I don't even know how this is possible on the SMS!

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back