BATTLESTATIONS THREAD

The Almighty Hamster

New Challenger
Reaction score
Obligatory Battlestations thread!
Showcase your setup!

This is my current setup. I bought a Pacific CRTV with a Mega Drive 2 about a year ago. The Virtuoso desk is more suited towards modern PC gaming - which isn't ideal, but it's the best I could find. I have a fat PS2 model which I plan on modding soon to play burned games. The Mortal Kombat Arcade 1Up game setup has around 2,000 MAME games installed, including the NES library and some SNES/MegaDrive titles. Below the arcade cabinet are my Homebrew Modded Wii and my old PC. The posters are of Fyodor Dostoevsky (19th-century Russian novelist), a cult-followed John Woo film called Hard Boiled and the wider one to the left is the cover of the Japanese jazz-fusion album, Noriki - Dream Cruise (1986). All of these are bought off of Redbubble if you're curious or wish to buy for yourself. :>

My shelf has around 200 games mainly from the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 4. Above it is a 1996-97 season 9-in-a-row Glasgow Rangers FC shirt signed by the squad. I have a larger bookshelf filled with Wii, Original Xbox, Xbox 360 and Mega Drive games. It's not the most lavish setup but it works for me and I am proud of it. I have been buying games since I was a little kid. 98% are from carboot sales or charity shops in my local area. The only exceptions are the Half Life port for the PS2 and Rayman for the PS1 which I bought off eBay.

Any improvement tips and recommendations are welcomed! :D

Attachments

• Setup.jpg
    Setup.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 25
  • shelf.jpg
    shelf.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back