AI live in game translation tools for emulators

marxcore

New Challenger
Reaction score
There are so many untranslated we are all just waiting to sink our teeth into. I had recently consider an AI translation such as the one built into retroarch. Anyone mess around with one of these to live translate your game while you play on an emulator? I'm familiar with the google lense trick with bluestacks and a screen mirror, but that is just to tedious.

I used https://ztranslate.net/ and it wasn't very good...
I tried it on release, this was 2019. I came back years later I think 2023 thinking they must have improved it but nope, nothing was done, last update in 2020.

Now this could be 100% my fault, but I did spend my couple of hours trying to understand it and set everything right and retry and retry and retry. But after a while I gave up.

Don't let my negative experience discourage you, I'm sure there are people out there that had none of my problems.
If you try it let me know how it goes.

I used https://ztranslate.net/ and it wasn't very good...
I tried it on release, this was 2019. I came back years later I think 2023 thinking they must have improved it but nope, nothing was done, last update in 2020.

Now this could be 100% my fault, but I did spend my couple of hours trying to understand it and set everything right and retry and retry and retry. But after a while I gave up.

Don't let my negative experience discourage you, I'm sure there are people out there that had none of my problems.
If you try it let me know how it goes.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will definaitly try it out.

retroarch is the simplest, i think. But i find it still redundant so i drop it and started learning japanese instead.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back