Your Fanarts

lucasgvse

Staff member
Writers Guild
CDR Curator
Reaction score
Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to write that big article you can check on our home page. So i remembered i also did a fanart of these games some years ago, and thought i could share it with you guys! I did some illustrations about other games too, such as Kentucky Route Zero, Night in the Woods and Child of Light. You can see them bellow. And you, have done some too? Show us here!

1729302714611.png

1729302870396.png
1729302900283.png
Snapinsta.app_94328218_340676916912613_9105831845520826633_n_1080.jpg

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to write that big article you can check on our home page.
So i remembered i also did a fanart of these games some years ago, and thought i could share it with you guys! I did some illustrations about other games too, such as Kentucky Route Zero, Night in the Woods and Child of Light. You can see them bellow. And you, have done some too? Show us here!

Those are pretty good, I dig your style, it kind of reminds me a bit of Berserk.
I might post some doodles myself here later!

I'm not a good artist, but your arts is definitely showing that you have the potential to be even greater
Also about the pink-haired girl that looks so familiar, is that Princess Bubblegum?

I'm not a good artist, but your arts is definitely showing that you have the potential to be even greater
Also about the pink-haired girl that looks so familiar, is that Princess Bubblegum?
That's Aurora from Child of Light

Oh I see, they look kinda similar (maybe not as cartoonish as Adventure Time)
It's very good, it uses the same engine as Rayman Origin/Legends, everything is hand-drawn (or painted?) and it isn't particularly lengthy or difficult. You should try it if you get the chance.

It's very good, it uses the same engine as Rayman Origin/Legends, everything is hand-drawn (or painted?) and it isn't particularly lengthy or difficult. You should try it if you get the chance.
The same engine? No wonder it looks and plays smooth as well. I've tried Shadow of Colossus and definitely will try this one

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back