what's your anger stress games that you go to.

DJPlace

New Challenger
Reaction score
if your really mad and stuff and need to calm down.

i like to go to saint's row the third on my PS3 so i can go into my TRON looking tank and blow stuff up also running at people and slamming down face first in the ground is epic.

my 2nd game is less violent it's bully on PS2 i just love going up to people and give them a wedgie. also this does sound perverted i wish you can give girl's wedgie's also.

my 3rd game is a akiba's trip undead and undressed on my PS4 it's where you go around and strip people in day light with out getting striped yourself because you got turned into a man made Vampire. but the goal is take down the people who turned you into a vampire. you can strip random people has well.

so what's everyone's stress games to blow off stress.

When it comes to relaxing, I play it safe by playing Tekken 8, especially when I need to experiment with new combos in the practice mode.

if your really mad and stuff and need to calm down.

i like to go to saint's row the third on my PS3 so i can go into my TRON looking tank and blow stuff up also running at people and slamming down face first in the ground is epic.

my 2nd game is less violent it's bully on PS2 i just love going up to people and give them a wedgie. also this does sound perverted i wish you can give girl's wedgie's also.

my 3rd game is a akiba's trip undead and undressed on my PS4 it's where you go around and strip people in day light with out getting striped yourself because you got turned into a man made Vampire. but the goal is take down the people who turned you into a vampire. you can strip random people has well.

so what's everyone's stress games to blow off stress.
definetely cat quest

Earth Defense Force, any of them. What a wonderfully cathartic experience.
EDF!

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back