Anime What are you watching?

Sayo

Young Hero
CDR Curator
Reaction score
I recently got done watching Train to the End of the World
This show strikes a near-perfect balance between a show about cute girls partaking in cute activities and an adventure show.
shuumatsu_train_doko_e_ikuy_11809.webp

It's set two years after "7G" signals completely distort the world and its inhabitants, it follows a group of girls who set out to rescue their friend who's stuck in Ikebukuro after said incident, there's a foreboding feel to it but it's not quite as bleak as you might expect and the character-to-character interactions are the highlight of the show, everyone feels very humanly written and their struggles, fears and woes really shine through. There's also a cute dog called Pochi who plays a huge role in the story. Honestly this has to be one of the best shows released this year and a pleasant surprise when so many shows feel like they pander too much to westerners lately.
Tell us about what you are watching or just got done watching.

Last edited:
Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season
How's this going? I was invested in the first season of SnK when it came out in the early 2010s, but never watched any of the follow-up seasons or kept up with the manga past the first omnibus. I know that a lot of people were disappointed with the original ending – did they change anything in the show?

It's so insane to think how much Attack on Titan completely fell off the planet. It was easily the most popular anime series when I was a teen – there were live-action movies and loads of video games and spin-off manga (I actually read the one about the "Titan's son", and my friend read the high school AU) – but everyone really lost interest in the franchise by the mid-2010s. Personally, I felt the premise of the series was better than the actual execution.

How's this going? I was invested in the first season of SnK when it came out in the early 2010s, but never watched any of the follow-up seasons or kept up with the manga past the first omnibus. I know that a lot of people were disappointed with the original ending – did they change anything in the show?

It's so insane to think how much Attack on Titan completely fell off the planet. It was easily the most popular anime series when I was a teen – there were live-action movies and loads of video games and spin-off manga (I actually read the one about the "Titan's son", and my friend read the high school AU) – but everyone really lost interest in the franchise by the mid-2010s. Personally, I felt the premise of the series was better than the actual execution.
I loved first season when it came out but I just got busy with life after that. Until recently my girlfriend told me to watch it and I gotta say it's been really good. S2 and S3 were spectacular. S4 has been a bit of a mix bag so far but it's alright.

Slowly treking through Bleach and Food Wars. Gotta get Crunchyroll back to finish Nier Automata.

Hyped for Trigun Stampede, Demon Slayer, Chainsaw Man and Fire Force to come back.

Edit- Netflix has some interesting shows. Tekken, Tomb Raider and Onimusha look pretty good. Can't wait for the new season of Castlevania, and also hyped for Devil May Cry and Splinter Cell.

Last edited:
This season is brutal. Dandadan, Ranma 1/2 Remake, Uzumaki, Blue Box, Dragon Ball Daima, and One Piece for ongoing.

I'm also slowly watching through Mob Psycho 100 (halfway through season 1), rewatching Devilman Crybaby, and I'm going to the Nier Orchestra tour next week and would like to try that show since I heard it improved since it had a weird delayed start.

Transformers: Legend of the Microns
DREAM AGAIN!
HotShotPowerlinx.gif

The entire Unicorn Trilogy is on my list, but I want to get through all the G1 anime series first. I'd kill for Blu-Ray versions of Beast Wars II and Neo. 😭

Transformers Armada?
Yessir! Legend of the Microns became Armada, Super-Link is Energon, and Galaxy Force is Cybertron. The three are a continuous series in the west, but Galaxy Force is its own thing in Japan.

I rewatched a bit of Moetan, it's absolutely stupid in the best way possible.
50aecf276da341e34c3dd57a262aaa1f.jpeg

City Hunter has an exquisite soundtrack! Dirty Pair is great too.
As for Bubblegum Crisis, I'll take the chance to mention that its sequel, Bubblegum Crash, got a really cool PC Engine game.
View attachment 1356

Oh yes! I'll try it eventually, dirty pair has a famicom game, I love me some warrior ladies ::biggrin
1729223061620.png

1729223196485.png

Dont forget bubblegum's ost dude

I've also watched Megazone 23, man is it also exquisite, the credits song of part one put a pig dumb smile on my face, I can watch hand animated cars an bikes all day

Oh yes! I'll try it eventually, dirty pair has a famicom game, I love me some warrior ladies ::biggrin
View attachment 1357
View attachment 1358

Dont forget bubblegum's ost dude

I've also watched Megazone 23, man is it also exquisite, the credits song of part one put a pig dumb smile on my face, I can watch hand animated cars an bikes all day
Oh man that famicom game is such a kusoge but I still played it for like over an hour just because...lol
Megazone 23 is freaking awesome too.

I'm just watching Dandadan for now .I read the manga and it's one of best tbh
I'm more of a manga manhwa guy since I enjoy reading
But if we count what I'm reading right now then :
The legend of northern blade
The greatest estate devoloper
Magic emperor
Fairy tail 100 years quest
Tougen Anki

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back