The Legend of Zelda Allhallows eve

MajesticSiN

New Challenger
Reaction score
Found a really cool romhack of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and since it's the spooky season I thought it would be fitting to post it.
here is a description of the romhack from the people who made it

The Legend of Zelda: Allhallows Eve is a romhack of A Link to the Past which consists of new Halloween-themed Overworlds, Dungeons, Sprites, Music, and plenty of ASM surprises to see! This hack was put together in just two months by Letterbomb, Jeimuzu, Scawful, Zarby89, and JaredBrian, and because of the short development time we had, there may still be some small bugs but they shouldn’t affect too much or crash the game. Later, there is plans to release a v1.01 or v1.10 to fix what bugs people do find in the game. The creators hope that people enjoy this hack and hope it’ll inspire people to start their own hack or collab!

Allhallow.png

Attachments

Unrelated to The Legend of Zelda, but there's a Super Spooky 64, (Super Mario 64) Halloween themed one, as well as Earthbound Halloween Hack, Kirby's Halloween Adventure, Sonic Halloween and maybe some others.
I've got Kirby's Halloween Adventure, but I haven't played the others. Thanks.

I've also got Luigi's Mansion: Halloween Haunt but haven't tried it yet.

I've got Kirby's Halloween Adventure, but I haven't played the others. Thanks.

I've also got Luigi's Mansion: Halloween Haunt but haven't tried it yet.
You're welcome. I have played the Earthbound Halloween Hack, Sonic Halloween and Super Spooky 64. I do believe there is another Halloween Earthbound hack as well that's not the Toby Fox one.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

No members online now.