Pachinko Pachinko Potential: Any Recommended Pachinko Machines?

DarcyT

New Challenger
Writers Guild
Reaction score
In games media, particularly in the West, pachinko machines are treated like a corporate monster; they're coming for every dollar you saved up, and they're ruining every game franchise you care about just to get you.

Now, I have no love for franchises being turned in to gaming machines (that aren't arcade cabinets), but I've honestly never played a single pachinko machine in my life so am curious, for those who have, are there any machines that you played and felt like it wasn't a money-grubbing scheme? Are there any that you would genuinely recommend?

Last year, I was in Vegas a few times and scoured the strip up and down to find a genuine, legitimate pachinko machine like the ones I’ve seen so oft in media from the orient. My search came up completely dry, and I went home with not a single metal ball bearing to my name. 😢

I’d love the opportunity to play a pachinko machine in real life. I’ve actually emulated quite a few of the 90s arcade-y ones, my favourite being Pachinko Sexy Reaction, but it isn’t the same when you’re launching balls with just a USB controller. (And the game isn’t the same, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::eyebrows) I’m the kind of person who has a lot of fun with slot machines, so I really think I’d enjoy playing a pachinko or pachislot kiosk if I ever had the chance.

pachinko-sexy-reaction_12.png

Last edited:
There's a Sunsoft series that I liked but can't remember the name, I'll be back with the name

There's a Sunsoft series that I liked but can't remember the name, I'll be back with the name
It's Hissatsu Pachinko

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

No members online now.