Anime Mobile Suit Gundam Reels

Ded

New Challenger
Reaction score
Managed to get my hands on two Mobile Suit Gundam reels,

IMG_1202.jpg

I believe they are random clippings from a theatrical print of the first Gundam compilation movie. I got them scanned and put them up on Youtube. Unfortunately, they were damaged, so there are artifacts. Just a neat piece of history to have.

Oh my god, dude, this is an incredible find! Thank you so much for putting these on YouTube in such high quality! Even with a minor amount of artifacting, the clips look and sound excellent – great work in getting them ripped and uploaded.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the story behind you obtaining these? Did you have to pay a fortune on eBay or something? I think my head might just explode if I ever had two collectors' pieces like these!

Oh my god, dude, this is an incredible find! Thank you so much for putting these on YouTube in such high quality! Even with a minor amount of artifacting, the clips look and sound excellent – great work in getting them ripped and uploaded.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the story behind you obtaining these? Did you have to pay a fortune on eBay or something? I think my head might just explode if I ever had two collectors' pieces like these!
I even got scans of them in 5K! But thought these would be good for youtube viewing. I could make a torrent for the 5K ones! I got them a while back in a Japan auction, it didn't cost me horribly much. A couple hundred bucks, I think it's because the seller didn't have much information on them. I sent them to be scanned and got it back recently along with the scanned contents.

I could make a torrent for the 5K ones!
Oh my GOD, please do – I will more-than-happily download a copy if you're OK with me doing so!

I got them a while back in a Japan auction, it didn't cost me horribly much. A couple hundred bucks, I think it's because the seller didn't have much information on them.
Woah, that's very neat! You're way more trusting than I'd ever be, but it clearly paid off well. Fantastic work in acquiring these, man – you've done the Earth Federation well! 🏆

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back