Looking for writers!

TrepieGroupie#1

Administrator
Staff member
CDR Curator
Ko-Fi Supporter
Reaction score
Love games? Love writing?

If you shouted "Heck yeah!" to both, then why not combine those superpowers and write about retro games? (It’s a no-brainer, really…)

Here’s the deal—I’m recruiting a team of teenagers with attitude.

Your pieces will be featured right here on the site in the Reviews & Articles section, and on the home page too.

If this sounds like your jam, head over to the Writers Guild section, whip up a draft, and show us what you’ve got.

This site’s just getting started, but with your help, we’ll grow it into something truly epic!

And if you actually read all this, thanks a ton! ::beer

What are the benefits of becoming a writer for the forum?
Fame and fortune, probably babes too.
Nothing, just an option for those who like to write.

Can we re-purpose older reviews we may have written at other times in the past? I have some reviews on an older personal blog that I could contribute with some editing! :)
I'm worried Google might see it as though we're stealing content from other sites. They are kinda unforgiving...I guess if it's a few pieces it might not trigger anything but too much stuff could be seen as that.

Interesting. I may give this a go in-between my own projects and works. I used to write a few reviews for a Final Fantasy fansite years ago, but it's long gone now. Not saying I'll be digging through the Wayback Machine, just a random tidbit on my end on how fun it can be in writing reviews.

What if instead of a teen you are a terminally single, balding, overweight, untanned IT worker adult with a dead end job and the beginnings of arthritis? Asking for a friend.

What if instead of a teen you are a terminally single, balding, overweight, untanned IT worker adult with a dead end job and the beginnings of arthritis? Asking for a friend.
Are you me? I just found my kidneys are fucked.
I'd say welcome aboard!

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back