Just started Fire emblem engage

TheWanderer

Novice Adventurer
Writers Guild
Reaction score
So basically I just started the game after finishing 3 houses
But the story is rough like there is nothing eye-catching
Does it get good afterwards ?

The story? No. The gameplay however is one of the best in the series, though the balancing with crest warrior rings are a bit off. Unless you like cheesing games, I'd recommend going a playthrough without using them.
No Fire Emblem has ever really had much of a well written story, it's just there. Engage kind of embraces that and doesn't even try, going for the more draquest-tier simplistic adventure feel. A real departure from the themes of war it's really known for, but either direction it would've been rather simplistic like always.

Are at least any of the characters appealing to you? I find that pretty important in tactical rpgs.

No Fire Emblem has ever really had much of a well written story,
Though 3 houses had a decent enough story tbh I liked the bit of teaching a class and all that
Are at least any of the characters appealing to you? I find that pretty important in tactical rpgs.
I'm still early on ,chapter 3 maybe but up until there .The characters felt generic tbh .the only thing that keeping me going is as you said the gameplay. I liked the presentation in this one and I'm playing it on hard so there is a little challenge .but the thing is I'm a dude who craves a good story.
Nothing mind blowing but something that keep me interested to see what's going on and I'm easy to please btw.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back