Introducing Gaming Profiles and Cards

TrepieGroupie#1

Administrator
Staff member
CDR Curator
Ko-Fi Supporter
Reaction score
By going to your Profile > Account details you can now setup many gaming profiles, including:
  • PlayStation *
  • Xbox *
  • Steam *
  • Epic Games *
  • Discord
  • Twitch
  • Guilded
* Require an https://www.exophase.com/ account that will create your gamer cards.

They will show up like this:
gamerprofiles.gif

Will also show up on your profile page:
Untitled.png

And a new tab will appear in your profile named "Gamer cards" where you can copy/paste gamer cards to use as signature, provided you created an exophase.com account and filled your PlayStation, Xbox or Steam profiles both there and here.

Screenshot_20(5).png

This is quite hard because I can't exactly remember the account I made, especially PlayStation ones
For now I just put YouTube account

As for now the only gaming account that I remember is in Retroachievements so, would be cool to see it here

This is quite hard because I can't exactly remember the account I made, especially PlayStation ones
For now I just put YouTube account

As for now the only gaming account that I remember is in Retroachievements so, would be cool to see it here
I've added RetroAchievements profiles.

i'm having problem with my steam link also. i'll post it again and see if it works. also my discord link does not work.

i'm having problem with my steam link also. i'll post it again and see if it works. also my discord link does not work.
For your steam profile just enter the username not the whole url. In your case just "DJPlace".
As for the discord user, i think it's not supposed to be a link but on mouse hover it will disclose your username so others can add you as friend.

I see, thanks for that too
Same thing for retroarchievemnts just insert your username "FrankGerrard" not the whole url.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back