I'm looking for people to join me in creating the 'Arcade Racing Central' YouTube Channel!

akumajobelmont

New Challenger
Reaction score
I'm Robbie. I'm pushing 42 years of age, and I'm still in love with gaming in a certain way as I have ever been.

A small proof-of-concept edit without narration to show you what I want to be about.

I've got a creative streak in me. I love working on music and other creative endeavours, and I absolutely ADORE Arcade Racing Games. And I'm looking for a person or two who loves them as much as I do to join me in making the ultimate place on YouTube for Arcade Racing stuffs :)It's going to be totally inspired by the 90s, and I'd love to do it in a 90s video game Magazine format. Reviews, Previews, Retrospectives and Cheat Codes. Covering new games, old games, and translation hacks!

I've been inspired by many things, but not in the least Emulation, new Early Access Arcade Racers and everything in between.

I'm really looking to make connections with like-minded people, and if you dig Arcade Racers as much as I do and have a fire in your belly to make the genre SUPER relevant again, let me know!

No elitism allowed, and you don't have to be a high-level player, just passionate about the genre! You'll have to be honest without being a dick. Constructive criticism can go a loooooong way :)

I'd love to tie the channel in with RetroGameTalk, because of all the translation patches. The recent Genki C1-Grand Prix Racing translation comes to mind. What an incredible job for a sumptuous game!

Last edited:
Hey there, how's it going? I am very interested in participating and contributing to your project! I also really love arcade racing games and racing games in general. I really love PS2 era racing games, and arcade racing games in general. I live in a major metropolitan area, so I could do 'guy on the street' segments about various arcade racing cabinets and games. I'm well versed in Adobe Premier and I have the Adobe Creative Cloud package. So I can help with various graphic design and video editing things. I also have various audio tools I can use to help with that as well. So yea, just lemme know! I'd love to be apart of this!

Hey there, how's it going? I am very interested in participating and contributing to your project! I also really love arcade racing games and racing games in general. I really love PS2 era racing games, and arcade racing games in general. I live in a major metropolitan area, so I could do 'guy on the street' segments about various arcade racing cabinets and games. I'm well versed in Adobe Premier and I have the Adobe Creative Cloud package. So I can help with various graphic design and video editing things. I also have various audio tools I can use to help with that as well. So yea, just lemme know! I'd love to be apart of this!
Yeah, awesome! I'll send you a message about it! Let's get to know each other! :) Sorry about the late reply, I got my new Ally X on Saturday, and I've been migrating all my PC stuff over :)

Last edited:

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back