I Still Remember Those Days (games + lo-fi chill hop)

lucasgvse

Staff member
Writers Guild
CDR Curator
Reaction score
Two friends of mine created this youtube channel, called I Still Remember Those Days. The name is because the idea came when they were playing Phelios, and this scene showed up:

YAvc0M4.gif

They're two talented rock musicians, but wanted to make one of those channels of lo-fi chill hop beats you leave there playing on the background while studying or working. A few days later they did a couple videos and showed me, asking to participate recommending some games and also some speeches we use as voice tracks in certain moments of every video (mostly in portuguese). Sometimes i help with the editing, and now i'm trying to learn music composition so i can fully produce new videos when they're too busy too.

In general, their songs have a melancholic aura, even when they're upbeat. I think they capture the feeling of nostalgia pretty well. But it's a nostalgia about life, about what we were living when playing all those games.

Sorry for the little bit of self promotion, i still believe it is pertinent for this forum subject. <3

Hope you like it!

You Brazilians and your saudade! The channel looks fantastic, but I feel like if I watch even a minute, I might end up jumping out the window.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back