Manga I finished 1997's Berserk anime... (spoiler free pls)

lucasgvse

Staff member
Writers Guild
CDR Curator
Reaction score
and i'm starting the manga now.

At first i thought i was going to see a macho man story, full of violence and blood glory, what is kinda true at first, but man... i wasn't prepared for how much MISERABLE it is. The most emotionally disgraceful story i've seen in animation and manga. I went running to the movies so i could see that Golden Arc ending expanded a little more, and it got worse (in a good sense). Poor Casca, poor Gusts. Fucking Griffith. Jesus christ.

Just finished the Black Swordsman arc now, and it keeps growing the horrors of that world. Guts is completely broken now. Absurdly broken, an asshole most of the time, actually. I'm really curious to see how they'll work and sustain a character like that through years of continuous chapters.

It's amazing! I wish i'd watched the series before.

0*ZJx-qnl5oRl_ohO_.jpg

1451846999724.png

Last edited:
Me too! It's a shame... at least they covered a really good and completed arc, that works pretty well as a stand alone.

Last edited:

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

No members online now.