HIIII HI HI HELLOOOO!!!

deceptionfalls

New Challenger
Reaction score
こんにちはみんなさん!わたしは〜ヴィヴィです!!!よろしくおねがいします!

Hi! I'm Vivi, I wanted to write a cool introduction post to y'know let people know a bit more about me because hopefully I plan to stick around here, and talk a lot about videogames and stuff, yeah.

So, as I said, my name is Vivi, I'm 20 years old (I feel so old man 😭), I'm a transgender girl from Brazil, I speak Portuguese, English and I'm trying my best to grasp Japanese.

I have been playing videogames ever since I was a little small vivi, I'm deeply in love with PS2 games and do enjoy a bit of PSX too, retro games are my jam really, the only modern game I play is Minecraft...

As for other interests, I like tokusatsu, vtubers (especially HoloEN), programming, Linux, open source, computer and computer science, graphic design, I don't write but I think writing is super awesome, I'm a big big rap fan, I love eating food and I like talking a lot!!

Hope we get along! I hope I get to make a ton of friends here too.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back