HI-SCORE Thread

Kannibal

Novice Adventurer
Writers Guild
Reaction score
Post your high scores or 1CCs. Time Attack and Survival results are welcome too!

1729113899539.gif

Post Template
  • Game Title: Clearly list the title of the game. Title from Wikipedia or equivalent preferred.
  • Platform/Version: Mention the platform (e.g., arcade, console, emulator) and version if applicable.
  • Score or 1CC: Indicate whether you're posting a high score, time attack/survival result, or 1CC and provide the outcome.
  • Character/Ship/Settings (if applicable): Specify any relevant character/ship choices or game settings (difficulty, continues, etc.).
  • Screenshot/Video (Optional but encouraged): Upload a screenshot or video for proof.
Guidelines
  • Should go without saying, but only games with a high score, time attack/survival, or 1CC aspect built into the game.
  • If you play with self-imposed limitations or other 'modifiers', you should cover those in your posts so others might attempt it that way as well.
*This post is not final and is subject to change.*

REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back