Hello:-)

Welcome to the site. I do like your profile picture.
Thank you very much, I have always loved cherry blossom, to bad I never get chance to see it in reality, since I need to visit Japan for to that and I don`t understand Japansk. I like your profile picture

Welcome!

i wish i had a second cat to make company for my dear Morgana, she's super serious and i fear she's lonely. Unfortunately she's living with my mom now and we can't afford the costs of another cat :(

Thank you very much, I have always loved cherry blossom, to bad I never get chance to see it in reality, since I need to visit Japan for to that and I don`t understand Japansk. I like your profile picture
You're welcome. I also have seen any cherry blossoms in real life either but I'd like to during the Spring. Japan would be a fun play to visit probably no matter which time of the year. Oh yes, I though I'd switch my profile picture for this month since Halloween's coming up.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
android

Staff online

Members online