Game Trackers/Logs/Diaries?

myncy

New Challenger
Reaction score
Curious how others keep track of what they are playing. I have less interest in a specific collection tracker since I live in a smaller home and don't have an interest in making my own library, but I like keeping track of what I've played and things I'd like to get to.

I used to use Backloggery but it didn't feel like the right tool for me. I switched to Backlogged a year ago and I've enjoyed it more, it's a lot like Letterboxd and I like the Diary function to see what I was playing throughout the year.

Do you use one of these web tools or have another method? If you have a Backlogged, you can add me here or post your own profile.

I've never used any site to keep track of what I've played throughout the years, as I do have a good memory of the games that I have played. I may forget some games with really long titles or ones that I may've played only for a few minutes.

I'm too chaotic to keep track of what I'm playing besides what I'm currently playing
When I had a bigger collection before selling it off I used a site to keep track of all the games I had though I can't remember that name of it anymore.

There used to be a website I used in the early 2010s. I also used to organize my games and tuck away the ones I beat, but categories didn't transfer between PCs so I lost track of that. If I ever remember what it was called, I'll update my post or reply to myself.

Can't say for sure, but it might have been Grouvee.

I don't know what kind of games you usually like to play, but Retroachievements is a pretty good tracker for Retro games that you played in an emulator. There's a list for it too like standalone and other emulators that supported it.

And then there's Exophase which is available for almost all platforms, it's pretty cool

I'm old and just keep a mini notebook on my desk with a list of games to play next.

Attachments

• 20241017_083247.jpg
    20241017_083247.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Similarly to PhrawzT, I do have a list written down of what games I'd like to play for the next few months.

However, I've started to keep track of the games I've beat and my current progress in them with Backloggery, which has helped keep me accountable and avoid getting distracted until I've finished a game.

For the past few years, I've also written reviews for each game I beat and posted them on the RB forum. However, when that forum went down for some time, I realized I should keep them somewhere else and created a Google doc with all my reviews.

Last edited:
I'm old and just keep a mini notebook on my desk with a list of games to play next.
Love the handwritten list, I played Saturn Sega Rally for the first time this year after watching that 4 hour documentary and fell in love. Felt rewarding to make it to the end of arcade, and it's still fun to play

I put all my games on playnite it's a neat game launcher that can also work as backlogger
It works on all games and it's pretty nice

Connect with us

Latest Threads

THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS (UNDENIABLE)

What is the best soundtrack of all time? While I'm not well-versed in music theory, here is a...
Read more

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back