Favorite Nintendo Switch Games

VampireLord1024

Young Hero
Reaction score
If you own a Nintendo Switch or the Nintendo Switch Lite, which games are your favorite?

Mine are Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Laid-Back Camp - Virtual - Lake Motosu, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, NASCAR Heat, Wreckfest, Pokemon Shield, Pokemon Scarlet, Natsu-Mon: 20th Century Summer Kid and Super Mario Odyssey.

Master Detective Archives: Rain Code, a really good adventure title even if I find the character designs in the game to be way too outlandish when comparing them to Danganronpa. It has some great production values for a Switch title, also Shinigami is super cute and the story got me hooked.
Gotta Protectors Cart of Darkness, this is a wonderful tower defense-esque game which is sadly bogged down in the West by one of the worst localization jobs I've ever seen, don't let that distract you from the polished retro inspired gameplay, fantastic art and stellar music.
There's plenty of Switch titles both that I've played already and I got a lot left to play so my list will probably expand over time.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate are the two I played the most often. The rest of the time was spent on the Online service playing the old console games. I got a bunch of the Sega Ages stuff, but they didn't keep going with it. Would have been nice to have more than titles that were also on Genesis. Also we need more Sega consoles on the Online service. I also played Siactro's games like Super Kiwi 64 and MacBat 64. Yeah they're borderline casual experiences, but they hit that nostalgic tone enough to feel like real N64 games at times. Also the light horror elements are pretty great! The Toree series did that a lot better.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back