NDS Favorite Nintendo DS or 3DS Games

VampireLord1024

Young Hero
Reaction score
What's some of your favorite Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS Games?

For Nintendo DS games, I would pick Animal Crossing: Wild World, Mario Kart DS and Pokemon Diamond.

For Nintendo 3DS games, then it's Animal Crossing: Neal Leaf, Mario Kart 7, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Y.

my favorites are;
Mario Kart
Super Mario 3d land
New Super Mario bros
Smash
Legend of Zelda OOT (really good version on ds)
Majora's Mask made me rage quit for some reason i cant remember why, something to do with the moon resetting the game after 3 days? but it annoyed me enough to never play it again lol

my favorites are;
Mario Kart
Super Mario 3d land
New Super Mario bros
Smash
Legend of Zelda OOT (really good version on ds)
Majora's Mask made me rage quit for some reason i cant remember why, something to do with the moon resetting the game after 3 days? but it annoyed me enough to never play it again lol
Good favorites and wow, that sucks.

I never really owned a 3Ds sadly, my older sis did but around that time I think I ended up getting a ps3.
but for my DS XL ofc, my list of favorite games are -
- Puyo Pop Fever
- Zelda Phantom Hourglass
- Phantasy Star 0
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- WARIO Master of Disguise
- Scribblenauts
- Locks Quest
- Ben 10 Omniverse
- PUCCA POWER UP
- Commando Steel Disaster
- TMNT Arcade Attack
- SONIC RUSH
the list goes on but those are some. :3
what now ok GIF

My ex girlfriend lent me her 3DS for years, and i could play a few games.
One that caught my attention was Beyond The Labyrinth, a dungeon crawler. It starts with nice pixel art graphics, telling us the story of a group of friends playing some online RPG, until sommething happen and the game changes to "real life" and a girl (very similar to Ico's Yorda) asks for help. They keep playing it but convinced of it being some other dimension or stuff like that. It was interesting! Simple but pretty art direction, and the combat has that classic elemental weakness system. I'd reccomend it.

Other than that, i have a deep love for FF's Theatrhythm Curtain Call! Final Fantasy and Squaresoft's soundtracks filled my life, and having a game like this makes me smile no matter how much or when i play it.

2014-09-12-curtain-call.jpg

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Ghost Trick
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Ace Attorney 1-3
Kid Icarus Uprising
Link Between Worlds
Mario Kart DS
Pokemon Black

This could be a long list so I will stop here.

For the DS I had Chrono Trigger, Nostalgia, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Super Mario 64 DS, Fullmetal Alchemist Dual Sympathy, You Don't Know Jack, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Metroid Prime Hunters and the First Hunt demo, also had Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded but i wasn't too crazy about it. More recently I discovered that Wizard of Oz RPG for it that was by the same developers as Wild Arms. It's actually really good! Oh and i also played that Naruto fighting game for it but i swear my battery would drain faster whenever i played it.

You are missing out BIG time.
I easily could be missing out on them, though I can't really say if I am or not. I've missed out on a lot of games over the years by simply not knowing about them and never talking to anyone that might like them. I'm not really into turn based RPGS if those games are like that.

I easily could be missing out on them, though I can't really say if I am or not. I've missed out on a lot of games over the years by simply not knowing about them and never talking to anyone that might like them. I'm not really into turn based RPGS if those games are like that.
It's a first-person drpg where you create your characters and form a party, story is not the focus in these games.
Also I see that you like To Heart. Ever heard of Dungeon Travelers? they recently released the first one in english. It's actually a great introduction to the genre.
dungeon-travelers-to-heart-2-12-06-23-1.jpg

It's a first-person drpg where you create your characters and form a party, story is not the focus in these games.
Also I see that you like To Heart. Ever heard of Dungeon Travelers? they recently released the first one in english. It's actually a great introduction to the genre.View attachment 1045
Nope, never heard of it or a DRPG, I'm guessing something about dungeon crawling? Not really a game genre I'm into though.

Looks like that To Heart game is on Steam, which I don't use.

Last edited:
The World Ends with You is actually my favourite game of all time, presentation of that game is still unmatched besides the sequel and the pins are super cool and unique system. Really recommend everyone give it a shot, if you decide to emulate the game using "WASD" as your movement controls for the top character and a computer mouse for Neku is perfectly playable and technically a bit easier for some inputs than the intended way to play on real hardware.

That being said I recommend playing on a real DS/3DS if possible

DS - The Chrono Trigger port, which is still arguably the best version of the game to this day.

3DS - A Link Between Worlds and the Ocarina/Majora ports.

The Ace Attorney games are THE de-facto games to own for the DS/3DS since they are all good games in their own right (while also having a bunch of issues regarding canon/story), including the 2 Edgeworth games (with the fanpatch for the 2nd one). Even the Layton crossover one wasn't half-bad.

Other than those, my favorites from the DS are also Pokemon White/Platimun and WarioWare Touched.

On the 3DS the ones that come to mind are Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, and Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition.

I'd have to go though the list of games online to remember more favorites... it's been a while since I've touched those systems specifically.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back