Gamecube Favorite GameCube Games

VampireLord1024

Young Hero
Reaction score
Some of mine are Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Tony Hawk's Underground 2, Crash Tag Team Racing, The Urbz: Sims in the City, The Sims 2, Lego Star Wars, Super Mario Sunshine, Shrek SuperSlam, Shrek 2, Pokemon DX: Gale of Darkness, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Barnyard, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Heroes, Alien Hominid, Spider-Man 2, Zoids: Legacy Battle, Burnout 2: Point of Impact and Chibi Robo.

I would say Super Smash Bros. Melee because it's the one I've played the most by far, but Animal Crossing was similarly awesome, and then there's MGS: The Twin Snakes which in my opinion was a pretty decent remake of the original MGS for PS1 in spite of the flashier cutscenes. Luigi Mansion is great even if extremely short.
There's some truly great deep cut titles like Cubivore too which I would like to give a special mention.

I would say Super Smash Bros. Melee because it's the one I've played the most by far, but Animal Crossing was similarly awesome, and then there's MGS: The Twin Snakes which in my opinion was a pretty decent remake of the original MGS for PS1 in spite of the flashier cutscenes. Luigi Mansion is great even if extremely short.
There's some truly great deep cut titles like Cubivore too which I would like to give a special mention.
Animal Crossing on the GameCube was pretty fun, even though I never did ever get many more house upgrades.

Aw man where do I start, the Gamecube has to be one of my favourite consoles, I think Wind Waker and F-Zero are probably my favourites but there's so many games I haven't beaten yet that I loved what I played.

Gotcha Force, Custom Robo and Baten Kaitos just to name a few, but I even enjoy some of the more controversal/hated games like Star Fox Assault and MGS Twin Snakes. Just an amazing console all around.

It's a fantastic game, worth checking out. A true "cinematic" experience
Really great game, I remember as a kid not loving it too much but playing it years down the line was awesome. Very much a Hideki Kamiya game and the way power ups/rankings work feels very much like a 2D Bayonetta/W101/DMC.

Im always surprised at how much depth that game has and all the different interactions there are with the different enemy types.

Capcom happened to make my main favorites for the system - Resident Evil remake, killer7, Viewtiful Joe (not the sequel tho), and RE4. They really went ham on the little cube; gotta check out P.N.03 and Gotcha Force sometime.
Also really big on Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Super Mario Sunshine (kind of my favorite Mario), Custom Robo, and MGS: The Twin Snakes.

Never had Double Dash or Sunshine so I played Luigi's Mansion and F-Zero GX. EDIT: This was my entire collection.
Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 16-28-45 Create a Every GameCube Game (NA Only) Tier List - TierMaker.png
GC-GameCube-Game-Boy-Player-Start-Up-Disc-large-image.jpg

Last edited:
Mega Man Anniversary Collection was tough because of the reversed controls for the A and B buttons. -.-'

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast
Back