GB+Color Favorite GameBoy Color Games

I really loved the perfect dark game for gbc. there are others I love far more like the oracle games, links awakening, dragon quest 3, Mario deluxe - but I have very fond memories of perfect dark and thinking it was such a cool game on my gbc.

Legend of Zelda series, Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel, Castlevania, Pokemon and Telefang, Mario and Megaman Games, Donkey Kong Country and Shantae in what would be the most impressive looking games for a Game Boy Color.
4745_front.jpg
metal-gear-solid-gbc-coverart.jpg
shantae-usa-gbc-coverart.jpg
DKC-GBC-BOXART.jpg
11603_front.jpg
11953_front.jpg

My first GBC game was The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. Never played it before that. It was also my first Zelda game. Got the Oracle Zeldas, Dragon's Lair, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Donkey Kong Country, Pac-Man: Special Color Edition, and Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey. My sister had Mary Kate and Ashley (the one that used to be a South Park game in early development) and Mickey's Racing Adventure which both me and my sister played together until we unlocked everything in it. We also both got our own copies of both Pokemon Gold and Silver versions. It was that way because my sister wanted her own copy of everything. Made trading a lot easier though!

cgb-bd3e-1.jpg
This might come off as surprising but the GBC release of Dragon Quest 3 is actually quite good and I heavily recommend it as a way to experience this title, certainly preferable to that modern release on Switch...

Return_of_the_Ninja_coverart.png

Return of the Ninja is a cute, simple and polished sequel to Shadow of the Ninja. It has surprising enemy AI and simple stealth elements that blend well with its gameplay. Visually its quite stunning too.

cgb-bd3e-1.jpg
This might come off as surprising but the GBC release of Dragon Quest 3 is actually quite good and I heavily recommend it as a way to experience this title, certainly preferable to that modern release on Switch...

Return_of_the_Ninja_coverart.png

Return of the Ninja is a cute, simple and polished sequel to Shadow of the Ninja. It has surprising enemy AI and simple stealth elements that blend well with its gameplay. Visually its quite stunning too.
Dragon Quest III is good no matter how you play it. ^_^

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

No members online now.