F-Zero 99 update

IrkenElite

New Challenger
Ko-Fi Supporter
Reaction score
So this game has been out for just over a year now. I'm a big F-Zero fan and this is all Nintendo will provide us. We just got some Satellaview tracks so that's a first for me.

I just hit level 103, or 3 with a star by my name. :D

It's somewhat relieving to see the Satellaview getting some sort of recognition after so many years, even if its in the form of an update for an online racer.

It's somewhat relieving to see the Satellaview getting some sort of recognition after so many years, even if its in the form of an update for an online racer.
If only they would have given us the actual machines from those games as well instead of just making them decals for the original 4, it would have been even better.

I really can't see the game being unbalanced by adding 4 more machines, especially considering the fastest machine in the Satellaview game is also hard to control and has the defense of tissue paper.

If only they would have given us the actual machines from those games as well instead of just making them decals for the original 4, it would have been even better.

I really can't see the game being unbalanced by adding 4 more machines, especially considering the fastest machine in the Satellaview game is also hard to control and has the defense of tissue paper.
Probably asking too much from modern Nintendo, sadly.

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back