Cartoons Ed, Edd, n Eddy was unhinged!

It's Thinking 2

Young Hero
Reaction score
cartoon network 90s GIF

This show was absolutely NUTS and I LOVED IT!!!

And it was pretty damn funny too. Eddy was always trying to come up with new scams and yet they'd all fail, as the other kids either figured it out that it was a scam or some other character ruined it. Let's not forget Edd raided the refrigerators in the Cul-De-Sac and all of the other crazy things that happened in the cartoon.

ed edd and eddy dancing GIF

Did you know that Ed, Edd, and Eddy was the very last American cartoon series to use traditional, hand-drawn animation? The last show to begin using that animation style was Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, and long-running anime series Sazae-san was the last show worldwide to shift to an all-digital approach (in 2014, no less!).

Just a little ‘toon trivia from your pal Gorse. ;)

Did you know that Ed, Edd, and Eddy was the very last American cartoon series to use traditional, hand-drawn animation? The last show to begin using that animation style was Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, and long-running anime series Sazae-san was the last show worldwide to shift to an all-digital approach (in 2014, no less!).

Just a little ‘toon trivia from your pal Gorse. ;)
Unpopular opinion, but i liked Robot Jones' robot voice before they changed it to sounding human.

And it was pretty damn funny too. Eddy was always trying to come up with new scams and yet they'd all fail, as the other kids either figured it out that it was a scam or some other character ruined it. Let's not forget Edd raided the refrigerators in the Cul-De-Sac and all of the other crazy things that happened in the cartoon.

ed edd and eddy dancing GIF
I was born to be wild, but the cage was too small

cartoon network 90s GIF

This show was absolutely NUTS and I LOVED IT!!!

The last western toon to be done traditionally

According to this interview when cartoon network started doing digital cartoons bc it was cheaper he got a tatoo saying "Fuck Digital", also they had a drawing of ed with a giant dong in the office someone made bc they found it funny

Antonucci is one of my idols; strong principles, never compromises, grumpy, allowed the crew to make fun of him. Just look at how he's portrayed in his official chatacter sheet and this priomotional video
e92-1259110032.jpg

Do not burn the wax candle at both ends as it leads to the life of a hairdresser!
The hat of discipline. DO YOU LIVE IN A CAVE??

Gotta have three different moms as well.
Nope! They always refer to their Mom as a singular person ::eyebrows

She taught them the best way through a man's heart is through their arteries, and how to make the grossest looking burgers ever conceived
1729022127354.png

What the hell is the green stuff and the stretchy red stuff??
1729022227554.png

My favorite episode in terms of animation

MAN it mustve been so hard to hand draw ink and paint an entire show to look like it's being filmed in first person, its nuts the more you think about it!

Nope! They always refer to their Mom as a singular person ::eyebrows

She taught them the best way through a man's heart is through their arteries, and how to make the grossest looking burgers ever conceived
View attachment 1209

What the hell is the green stuff and the stretchy red stuff??
View attachment 1211

My favorite episode in terms of animation

MAN it mustve been so hard to hand draw ink and paint an entire show to look like it's being filmed in first person, its nuts the more you think about it!
I remember that episode where they ate those burgers.

Rubber tires?
So what they show when they're preparing it is fish sticks and processed squeeze cheese
Screenshot 2024-10-16 003418.png

An entire stick of lard, and it's cooked in a pan, and then theres these green things with what looks like a crater on the top and red stuff, it looks like some plant you'd see in spongebob
The red stuff isnt ketchup cause they add that later, so they melted something red on top? It's not meat sauce\meat drippings because that's a different color when they're serven on the tray
Is the green stuff the fish sticks mushed wih the cheese? There must be other unseen ingredients, are the white spots the cheese?
Screenshot 2024-10-16 003446.png

::redface I miss this show, truly didn't realize how good it was as a kid.

The whole thing is on wcostream,1+1=ed is another one that goes crazy with the animation, it was my fav as a child

Another one I really came to appreciate is Mirror Mirror on the Ed, the concept of a voice actor having to play a character pretending to be another character

Last edited:
So what they show when they're preparing it is fish sticks and processed squeeze cheese
View attachment 1217

An entire stick of lard, and it's cooked in a pan, and then theres these green things with what looks like a crater on the top and red stuff, it looks like some plant you'd see in spongebob
The red stuff isnt ketchup cause they add that later, so they melted something red on top? It's not meat sauce\meat drippings because that's a different color when they're serven on the tray
Is the green stuff the fish sticks mushed wih the cheese? There must be other unseen ingredients, are the white spots the cheese?
View attachment 1218

The whole thing is on wcostream,1+1=ed is another one that goes crazy with the animation, it was my fav as a child

Another one I really came to appreciate is Mirror Mirror on the Ed, the concept of a voice actor having to play a character pretending to be another character
"The way to a man's heart is through his arteries."

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

No members online now.