A Plumber For All Seasons (Hack)

VampireLord1024

Young Hero
Reaction score
Has anyone played this Super Mario hack yet? I looked at the screenshots and wow, it really does look nice.
for-all-seasons.png

I played!!! I'm stuck in the first castle right now, needing to figure out how to defeat the boss. 🤔
This game is not only gorgeous, but it has an actually good level design and music!

I'm addicted to this song lol

I played!!! I'm stuck in the first castle right now, needing to figure out how to defeat the boss. 🤔
This game is not only gorgeous, but it has an actually good level design and music!

I'm addicted to this song lol

Must be a hard boss to defeat. I might give that YouTube video a watch sometime to see if I also like that song.

Wow, even the sprite looks different and cute
Will try this one someday
do it as soon as you can, it is worth it (and i'm saying it as someone who doesn't likes mario). It has a tender atmosphere i love.

I think who made this knew, better than nintendo, how to tie character's and scenery's graphics.

image-10.png
image-8.png
image-9.png
image-13.png

Is this a 'you can only beat this game if you dedicate your life to it' kind of Mario hack or is it actually equivalent to an original game that Nintendo could release when it comes to the difficulty ? o_O
It looks nice regardless, I'll give it a try if it is beatable for common humans being :LOL:

I remember playing a season-themed SMB1 hack like this one a very long time ago, I believe it featured a snowy landscape and you probably played as Luigi. Does anyone know the one I am thinking of?

Connect with us

Latest Threads

Your Fanarts

Well, recently i went nuts researching about the world of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus to...
Read more

Hi

Checking out the forums, what's up
Read more

HELLO :D

o/

im new here :D
uhhh diggin the new forum'
i used to hang out on the isozones forums all...
Read more

MegaDrive RPG Favorites

I know that SNES is known for having the lion's share of classic RPG titles, but I think the MD...
Read more

Anyone here play deadlock?

I really want to find a group of people to play this MOBA with, if you want an invite too...
Read more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveCast

Members online

Back